하루에 1캡슐, 혹은 2캡슐을 드실수 있습니다.
각 캡슐에는 60mg의 피크노제놀과
300mg의 씨투루스(Citrus, 천연 오렌지과 귤)에서 추출된 바이오 플라보노이드가 들어 있습니다.
- Natural plant extract derived from the French Maritime Pine
- Concentrated source with proanthocyanidins & other biologically active components
- Rapid release capules with Citrus Bioflavonoids
- Pycnogenol is a natural plant extract derived from the French Maritime pine. Pycnogenol is a concentrated source containing proanthocyanadins, organic acids and other biologically active components.
- Bioflavonoid is a generic term used to describe biologically active members of the group of plant-derived compounds known as flavonoids. Bioflavonoids were first discovered in 1936 by Nobel-prize winning scientist and vitamin C research pioneer Albert Szent-Gyorgi, who originally named the group of compounds "vitamin P." Since then, over 4,000 flavonoids have been identified and classified according to chemical structure. Bioflavonoid supplements are available as individual flavonoids, such as quercetin (derived from onions), and as multiple bioflavonoid complexes (derived from citrus fruits), which are often combined with vitamin C. Compounds commonly featured in citrus bioflavonoid supplements include hesperidin, rutin, naringin, and quercitin.